Thread: Sound
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
^^^ Okay, but different motor and looks like a few of those are not independent...

Anyway, I'm a "bang-for-the-buck" kind of guy, so I always offer my humble recommendations based on that.

whp:$, you can't beat plain test pipes; next up would be resonated; last would be ART. Yes, you have to pay to play, but how much is each extra whp/wtq worth?

Nothing against the Motordyne pipes -- they are very, very nice, but they are, IMHO, too expensive for what they can do for a 370.
but then its not just about whp.

lets be honest.. people tend to cry about 1 - 2 whp when really its not all that big of a deal for most most most most drivers.. and then especially how they drive. Its just bragging BS.

but, now what the ART pipes do for sound, which is what this thread was initially about, nothing beats them. So if you take the hp/tq and the sound factors in.. they are worth it, considering the price of some of the better resonated TP's.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote