View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #1639 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
What a great turnout! We had to have 14 or so cars there. We also had a visit from a nice lady in a Lotus Exige, and this really cool fellow in a drop-top Audi S5.

Was great to meet some new faces, and the usual MD suspects turned out in force. Sooo much fun!
Much thanks to the Mid-A people for being so welcoming to a Yankee carpet bagger It was a nice meet and it was a pleasure meeting you guys - hope to see you all again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
Be careful of Waaasabi's candy. He distributed it at our local meet and now everyone drives BMW's.
This is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
This is bullshit, I got NO candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I was thinking the same thing! :icon17
Beyond the fact that I didn't wanna ruin your meet (like I did with the NYC meets) and convert everyone into BMW nut huggers with my candy, there are several caveats to the claim that I had candy that I should've disclosed beforehand:

1. The candy is only for young girls.
2. The candy is in my pants.
3. You have to dig the candy out yourself.
4. But you can't use your hands; you can only use your mouth.
4.a. Under no circumstance are teeth allowed.