View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #3909 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Whitelines, heard good things about them. Will need to check into the end links and brush up on them. Any threads on them? Basic 101 threads.

Good evening all, or is it morning (moaning) haha.

I am back....sorta. Skimming the headlines only.....posting one liners here and there. All is good in the house for those keeping up with ZForce Times.

The bro has an extended warranty if you catch my drift. Life is Good!

I have not been keeping up with this thread and of course what that means after awhile I stop receiving em feeds. Any new great mods on the market I should be aware of?

The PG caught the notorious CEL, same as the bro's a few months back. Engine idle stays around 1k-1250k and knocks a lot under light acceleration. It will probably be the same issue that I wrote up awhile back. Has anybody else had these symptoms? Probably have to break down and start a thread after this if not already documented. Turned out on the bros car to be an engine wall ground terminal that was rusted causing the ecu to act up. Will see tomorrow after a trip down dealer lane.

Other than that, will be waiting for delivery of washer/dryer tomorrow morning, have some under the counter appliances to install. Need some suggestions for the bro's b-day this Thursday 3/15.

Off to Mr. onzedge' house on Sunday for a look into the whirling sound coming from the oil cooler install on the bros car.

Happy Saturday to the Z community!!