View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
And to the winter ride: 2001 Jeep Cherokee... don't get me wrong... I love you. You always start when I need you and you have been a trusty steed.. but it's time for you to step aside and enjoy your old age, basking in the sun.

Here is to another great year!
My winter driver was 2001 Grand Cherokee also... until cooling system problems...head gasket...many other problems. Also the sadness every time I walked by my Z. NOW... I sold the Jeep and drove the Z all "winter" with snow tires and enjoy every day

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote