View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #1978 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
My Z was almost finished last night. Some morons in monster trucks decide they are going to race down a 2 lane road (busy road) near my house. The first guy gets around an oncoming car and the second comes out right in front of me (head on). He then tries to swerve to miss me and pushed the the little saturn he was passing into the ditch. I drove up on the side walk to miss him. They had to be going 70-80 mph in a 35 mph zone. Idiots! At least my baby is safe and sound, tucked back in the garage.

Worst part being that I felt the Police officer was just kind of like, oh well. Not like...... Let me get this radioed in so we can get these guys before they hurt someone else. I normally support my law enforcement wholeheartedly. But this particular guy did a very poor job showing his understanding of how serious this situation is. 2 maniacs chasing each other through residential streets in 4 ton+ vehicles.

UGH!

I live on JI and work in N. Charleston ............. I mostly see City of Chas. and N. Chas. police .................. I wish it were different but most just want to write speeding tickets ......... it's like they are obsessed with this and they think that's what they were hired for