View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #3860 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
That is an excellent question! Going to try and find the answer
yah, cause i think those were only made so fanbois can say they run cosworth and put stickers on their cars like some ricor from the early 2000's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, I bet you will have some Häagen-Dazs Coffee tonight or tomorrow as being part of the celebration, right??

The weather forecast is saying it's going be warm and sunny in Toronto Saturday & Sunday.... for now.... You know, weather is just like mood of gf or the stock market...

I hopefully can have some Z these couple days too
oh every night is hagdaz night for me. i need to do some car work to burn off some calories...

lol at weather fluctuation and inconsistency. one would really need to know patterns to guess wat it might be like the next day. hahahaha.

although my weatherbug app has been pretty damn accurate.