View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #33 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The contrast between gun metallic or silver and brushed aluminum looks too sexy to mess with the doors. Those kind of mods are for people with black, white, red, and blue cars.
It's all about personal taste. Personally, I don't like the look, especially since there is no other brushed aluminum on the outside of the car, with the exception of the wheels to some extent. I like a more monochromatic look.

I don't like the faux brushed aluminum look on the inside too. I hated the trim on the inside of my G37S. Other people went rasy over it.

Now guys love painting them black, but I don't care for that either. I respect their taste and what they want to do with their cars, it's just not for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mar 2012 Coffee and Cars 011.jpg (629.6 KB, 168 views)
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote