View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydg27g View Post
I'd recomend going to a reputable machinistand see if he can make you some brackets that bolt to the original mounts and provide new mounts a little higher as well as position the seat where you need it. similar to how wheel spacers/adaptors work.
I was thinking about this last night but a big question is: How safe is it going to be during a wreck? Not that I plan on any, but it's always in the back of my head when driving in traffic. I was leaning more towards adding more cushion to the actual seat. I only need the boost towards the rear of the seat, the front is fine.
Pintsize725 is offline   Reply With Quote