View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #3787 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post

Me shooting skeet lol

Night Kenchan
Nick that's awesome! Morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
Tell me about it!!! The more expensive road bike I pretty much have a love hate relationship with. I love the look, and the idea of having a Pro level bike (BMC Promachine SL01 full Sram Red) but my back and *** pretty much hate it.
So you're like cannondale territory no? Those things cost more than a car, so I heard .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
but I don't live in snow country. I just have tires that are 2" shorter than stock and can't get in and out of the parking lot at the airport with the car. I really want to drive it more.
Sounds like I'm going to get more motoring time this weekend in my Z.
Sat and sun am looks like a go for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Happy Friday guys
Tgif! Morning mr.alchemy and all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I go away for a few days to do a show and you guys are talking about your hair stylists in here? Insert Twilight Zone music!!!

Thinking about un-winter-mode-ing my car this weekend and the Spring Mod Bug has struck.
Rear camber arms are at the top of the list here, but I also might be adding intakes and an oil cooler, too. Maybe one of those little deflectors that fits on the top of the hatch glass. Oh, and maybe a rear diffuser.

Hi guys!
Nice! Long time no post Luna.