View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
^^see what I mean. Maybe 2 legit, bad service rep encounters on here, but a long thread like this makes it look like there are 30 people with problems. That doesn't seem like a fair assessment for ANYone.

There's been more than two. Maybe you can only find 2 but there has been more. Furthermore, you go through other forums and you will find other customer service issues. And honestly, rudeness is an issue. Even if you get the product and everything went fine... being rude to a customer is enough to say something. When I talk to someone I'm about to give anywhere between $100 or $10000 to. I'm giving you my money. Treat me with respect.
So I think if that's the reputation they have? It should be known.