View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #33 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Not a charity, but it is mutually beneficial. If everyone donated or went premium, I would totally agree with you. They do help keep this site running, so I don't think we should bash on them so easily. If you've had a bad experience, fine. But seems like a lot of people are just jumping on the bandwagon because they heard stories.
Are you a politician?

Just like we have rules to follow in the way we act with each other. There are rules to customer service. We have forum brothers dropping $4,000+ in Stillen. And you are saying because Stillen spends a couple hundred dollars a year on a sponsorship that people being conned, disrespected, or ripped off should be SILENT? Hahahaa. .talk about conforming to the New World Order.
If stillen doesn't want negative reviews??? They should worry more about changing customer service instead of buying there way into silencing forum members through contribitutions.

I rather pay more money to AK for premium membership than keep a Vendor around that treats our forum brothers like Shyyt.