View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #30 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of Stillen bashing lately. I'm staying neutral on this one, but this isn't the right way to treat a supporting forum sponsor. Bad experience or not, I think for the most part, stuff like this should get resolved privately.

OP, not to be a ****, but did YOU ever try calling the guy back? Just playing devil's advocate, but think about it from thier point of view. They usually put this kind of stuff in writing and most likely the promotion was through Stillen directly. If anything, you are technically not entitled to that promotion since you yourself have admitted you purchased through a third party. You not knowing isn't reason enough. Your gripe with getting that amount should really be with the third party vendor and not Stillen since YOU decided to purchase it with them. To get this resolved, which I'm assuming is the reason for this thread, I would contact Stillen again and ask to speak with the manager or contact the third party vendor. Get names, so if you have to call again you'll know who to ask for. All this thread does is make you look someone seeking entitlement because you spent 4 grand on 4 grand worth of products (subjectively) and want more from them. I guess the lesson here is to read the fine print. I hope they resolve this for you.