View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I bought a front splitter from stillen the other week, during presidents day weekend. They had a promotion for like 10% or 5% off any orders that weekend, all you had to do was enter a promotional code at checkout (like thousands of other internet stores) except when I did this, no discount was taken off my total. So trying to be smart I called stillen up to inquire why the discount wasnt being taken off. I was told that the discount doesnt come off until they process the credit card payment which is the day they ship my item. I was told not to worry, that my cc would be charged the discounted price.

Lo and behold a few days later when the lip shipped, my cc statement showed a charge for the full price.

I will back this thread up in saying that Stillen is gunna catch a BAD rep for this kind of service. Which is so dissapointing. If only I could run a company like Stillen......
Haha... the rep is there. Its just people keep buying from them anyway.