View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #124 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
I really hate seeing this, two of the most useful & contributing vendors to the Z and G community not getting along. How amazing would it otherwise be if I could get an FI turbo back exhaust tailored for a stage II GTM turbo kit.

Come on fellas, I'll buy you both beer and offer you a stay in Dubai
G37Sam,

The offer is much appreciated. I would love to make a trip down to Dubai and see all of you! I would like to make it work with GTM, believe me I have tried! We could of made a lot of people happy working together and put out a lot of great joint products. We are only one hour away from each other so it would not be hard.

As far as the exhaust, I have a 3" exhaust that will mate up to the GTM TT kit perfectly. The exhaust is almost perfected and I did it to show the community that we want to support everyone with a TT kit. It does not matter if it is an FI TT kit (Summer 2012 release) or a GTM TT kit or a Greddy TT kit. Our exhaust is designed to fit them all! We support the community very passionately this exhaust hopefully shows that!

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 03-08-2012 at 12:16 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote