View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Hey Kann, see if you can get a dyno run somewhere, would be cool to see what you are making.
To be honest, it probably won't happen. I'm a bit flat in the bank department for now, somehow we overspent and soaked our reserves without realizing it, and oddly it wasn't the G3 that did it...

Oops.

On top of that, I'd have to call around to find out who's got a dyno and what they charge for a run without having them do "something" performance oriented to the car, and how quickly I can get the car back. In this town it's all about who your friends are, for that kind of stuff.

Queue jumpers happen ALL the time for those who know someone who works somewhere with a dyno.

I found this out the hard way with my bike - took them 3 days to "get to" putting a jet kit in my bike, then another 4 days before they could put it on the dyno, even though I was told I'd have it back in 2 days, tops.

I'm happy with it breathing better. Honestly, the intake was supposed to be last on the list, but, I had the money in the account and it went on sale - so, it won out. I was going to get a cat-back + HFC's first...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote