View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #1288 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

so it has come to that moment again lol when i need everyones insight and what they think is the better thing to do.... i went to a body shop here... different one from the one that installed my kit... NOW.... i asked him how much to install my fenders and to fix the discoloration on the bumpers, side skirts, mirrors, and handles.... they are all different shades of red... darker/lighter.... you guys get the picture.... so since the first body shop didnt blend it cant complain he charged me dirt cheap and you get what you pay for.... its finally gotten to that point that it bugs the living hell outa me.... the new body guy goes,...im gonna have to pretty much touch every panel to even out the shade... except the pillars and roof which makes sense so he gave me two choices.... 2,400 even out the shade same color.... 2,750 change color.... with that being said... i never planned on changing the color of my z... i love red and shell always be red.... especially now that i made almost everything on my interior red .... since both quotes are so damn close im thinking of changing my color to a more dark vibrant red... like with metallic in it what do you guys think? or should i just bite the bullet and stick to the same color SR a54

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 03-08-2012 at 08:22 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote