View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

A while ago in my old Pathfinder, I was driving at night and I thought I had hit a bird. Didn't see anything smeared on the bumper when I got home. The next morning I heard a squeaking noise in the garage. I go to investigate and I saw a bat on the ground just in front of the vehicle. Startled me as it looked like a small rat at first. Thought I could contain it by putting a box over it until I could figure out what to do...eg, call the SPCA to seek their advice. Had to rush to work right away, and when I came home, bat was no longer contained...wasn't hiding anywhere in the garage...didn't know how it escaped the box and the garage for that matter.