View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
It looks fine as a modded Z. I think the way you set up the thread as a teaser hinting at a "concept car to be revealed" is what made everyone say wtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional View Post

noones hating on your car or anything. i mean it looks very nice. but the way you set up the thread just confused people
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Hey Reaper, nice looking modded 370z, not a fan of those vents on the hood but the rear end looks awesome!!!

Might need a drop and some 20-inches, LOL.

Don't get us wrong, we are no haters in here, it's just the title of this thread: "Nissan 370z RS concept car to be revealed this weekend in Chicago"

It sounds like Nissan is going to reveal a RS version of 370z under its brand and make every single one of us looking forward to a RS model from Nissan, and it turns out a modded Z.

That's what make us all and

But looking at your ride as a modded Z, it is simply

cheers

BTW, one curiosity: What makes this a "RS"?? Any particular special secret??

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ace_ View Post
Nice looking car.

The tread title and such just gave a lot of us a different expectation. I was thinking it was a concept based on the 370Z RC rather than a modified Z rebadged with RS. That one's on me though -- RC RS.

Nice ride but it would have helped if it was on aftermarket wheels like Member Wais pointed out

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote