Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
suggestions.

Engine/Powertrain:
F.I. CBE
GTM Supercharger

Brakes/Suspension:
some coil overs wouldn't hurt

Wheels/Tires:
maybe some gram lights 57S pros
Toyo Proxes R888s

Body:
Get a one off front end.. something that will really scream RS...
Has F.I full straight pipe exhaust and long tube headers.

Getting nismo shock and springs set up from a forum member here (should be plenty of suspension, plus future sway bars and body braces.

Wheels will be ordered at the end of the month, either Volk G12 20x10 front and 20x12 rear, or the tokyo edition te37 19x10.5 19x12.

Currently have Toyo Proxes R888s already on the car if you cant see in the pics, plan on sticking with these with new wheel set up, or pilot sport cup tires if they fit.

Plan on gettng pulleys and final drive gearing, I think this will make the car the fastest, eliminate headaches of goin FI, and honestly I have yet to see TT or supercharged system that is truely "fast" compared to other production cars, Z was just not built for them and I dont think can truely deliver the hp. Possible go with the HR head conversion and do total Nismo race engine if anything.

Stillen lip was just added to get SOMETHING on the car for this show, honestly for $200 its A LOT nicer than I ever thought it was from pictures.

The plan though with the front is to get cf mines lip molded into bumper, and also integrate the 2012 GTR's led running lights into the bumper.

Stay tuned

*work in progress*
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote