View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #39 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
The OP isn't the person we were communicating with. We were talking to Miguel, who doesn't have the slightest foreign accent.

As far as how we choose to conduct our business, we used to be in a different facility with a cash register, showroom, etc. We've moved away from that business model and mainly do R&D and manufacturing. We don't even have a sign on our building because we got tired of all the tire kickers wasting our time.
I have

interest in getting involved in any of the GTM vs shop XYZ threads.

It sounds like something got lost in translation, perhaps between employees of powerAXEL, and through no fault of yours. It is really irrelevant to me. All I care about is making sure the guys that are valuable contributors to the site don't get dragged into the mud-slinging and get punished.