View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #33 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like english isn't his first language. The whole thing probably stems from not being able to understand what the guys at GTM were saying....not to mention I'd be pretty surprised to find a shop that would rather ship products rather than allow someone to pick them up.

Maybe ease up with piling on the guy. PowerAXEL isn't well known here, but they are pretty reputable amongst the genesis crowd...

Especially given how liberally harassment is interpreted here...probably wise to back off...
Quote:
*Harassment of other members will not be tolerated.(No matter how bad they deserve it). If you don't like their post, IGNORE IT! (added by onethreefive)

* With that said, I just want to remind everyone that we take harassment, personal attack or name calling against another fellow member VERY seriously. If you DO NOT agree with what someone posted, simply reply in simple words why you don't agree or report the post to me (AK370Z). DO NOT harass or attack another member. Failure to do so will earn you a little time off our forums.