View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by igota21incher View Post
after skimming through the plethora of brake pad threads, i've come to the conclusion that no one here can recommend a good street pad that gives a little bit more 'bite' over stock. everyone seems to agree that the upgraded nismo pads are not not worth the money while hawk pads would tend to put excess wear on your rotors. the project mu's seem to be a popular upgrade but i still don't see any review threads on those specifically.

p.s. what's a reasonable price to pay for the labor involved in installing the ss brake lines and replacing brake fluid. i'm most likely going to go with z1 ss lines and Valvoline Synthetic oil, and stock pads unless some one wants to weigh in on this....
Project mu street-sport are good.

No squeal, more bite, low dust, cost about as much as replacement OEM pads. If I had to make a complaint it would be that braking is a little more "on vs off". with less fine modulation at very low speeds (< 5 mph), but I've noticed that before with ceramic brakes.