View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Are you going to do intake + tune?
If I do, I want it to be the FRPP package to stick with warranty. But I dunno... maybe at that point, I should just go with a Bama tune, etc. But I'm worried about the #8 cylinder thing. Is that just an old wives tale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Looks great man!
Thanks Dan! Where you been man? I don't see you on the other boards anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
The 3M paint protection film has a top coat similar to the clearshield brand. What this means is that you can polish it lightly to remove those scratches that you have. Just be careful not to burn the top coat like you can with paint. You can apply a nice coat of wax to it afterwards as well but be careful not to have buildup at the edges because it will make the film very apparent
You know, you're not the first person to tell me that. I really want to polish it, but something holds me back. I am worried that if I do whip out the buffer and do it, what happens if my film gets all hazy, ruined, etc etc. Then I'm screwed wasted all the $$$ to get it installed
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote