View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #280 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
Dude, you just lost all validity by saying what you said before, really? Do you even watch basketball, are you a fan? Or are you just one of those guys who watches one or two games, acts like he knows what hes talking about and makes up numbers or doesn't account for numbers in realistic situations, but much rather base arguments on "heart" and who is more popular. lol

Lebron is putting up better numbers than any other forward in the league..and most point guards for that matter.

And I thought this was about the Heat being the superior team, which they are statistically, lol.

Lebron by himself doesn't make up the team remember, the whole team was to blame for the demise of the Heat in last years playoffs, however, if you compare #s from this season to last you will know what I mean that they are on top right now.

Bottom line the Heat are better than the Lakers in almost every aspect (check the facts and shooting %s), having a legend on their team doesn't automatically make them great. It only makes him great. lol
sorry dude, completely forgot that the ultimate goal in an NBA season is to have the best stats...obviously I'm an idiot that doesn't watch basketball. I was totally confused because of that trophy and ring they give to teams at the end. peace bro.