View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by igota21incher View Post
For lack of a better analogy that's exactly what I mean. I'm looking for people's experience in replacing pads, lines, fluids, etc to non own spec
I know what you're saying but what did you write in your PS? You said you only want better street performance. If that's the case? Probably the ONLY aftermarket mod you need for your brakes to feel better are Steel brake lines. Every other mod is for high heat racing applications. The cheapest better than street mod is the Z1 kit I showed you. I run the stoptech kit with Stune pads and my brakes feel great. I haven't bought track pads yet but plan to.
Doing anything more than lines will only be cosmetic for street performance. Stune pads are better than most aftermarket pads for street. A lot of the other brands give the same performance with high brake dust and squealing.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 03-05-2012 at 11:04 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote