View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #275 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
Shooting above 50% means anywhere from 50%-100%. You don't say a player shoots anywhere from 30-60% its a #. lol

LOL WHAT?! people/broadcasters say someone's shooting over 50% specifically all the time...and again, I was making a point unrelated to what his shooting % is

The second correction was to show that you once again lack knowledge about what you talk about, which to me makes your what you say have to validity because you don't read well enough to respond correctly or accurately.

It was posted in the article I LINKED you to, you obviously don't know how references work and you don't understand the points in conversation. Whether it was true or false...again I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY don't give a **** about this topic, please stop bringing it up to cover your stupidity

And yes I can say that the Heat are the best team, in terms of the statistics they are putting up. Not because lebron is good or can dunk. No look at their numbers (something you havent obv done if you couldn't even fig out lebrons shooting %)

Miami is #1 in 3pt shooting,
Mike Miller #1 3pt shooter
Miami is #1 in fast break points
Lebron averages 27.8 a game 6.8 assists
Chalmers shoots 57% from behind the arch
Bosh and Bron have 8.4 and 8.0 in rbds

and I can keep going...in terms of the Numbers they are putting up this season yes I can argue they are the best. In indivdual splits there may be certain players from other teams that are shooting better, or getting more assists, or blocks, or etc. But collectively as a whole, the Heats numbers are far better than any team. The Lakers are not even near that their 2pt shooting % is .494. And as a team Heat are .044 over the Lakers in FT% made.

Here you go since you like everything to be referenced, something maybe you should start to do, as your numbers are always wrong: Los Angeles Lakers 2012 Statistics - Team and Player Stats - ESPN

Los Angeles Lakers 2012 Statistics - Team and Player Stats - ESPN

I got one statistic for you brah...

vs.

Let me clarify my point since you're obviously delusional...statistics don't mean sh*t. Heart is what wins championships and games when it counts...thus far, Lebron hasn't shown any heart when it comes to crunch time, now he has two super stars on his team, and he's still a b*tch. Stop with the stats.