Thread: [For Sale] NISMO Springs and Shocks
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dembflyr
Track Member

Drives: G37S Sedan
Dembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to all
Default NISMO Springs and Shocks

SOLD!!!

Well, the market seems to be flooded with these lately but I've got a set to sell.

I bought these from a forum member last winter and was told they had less than 2000 miles. I installed them last spring and put 6000 miles on them.

You will get a stiffer ride and a more planted feel. Contrary to what some will say these do in fact lower the sport model a little less than 1/2 inch. At first I didn't think it did but I measured the ride height before I removed them and it was 27.56 front and rear. Stock is 27.99 front and 27.87 rear.

I am selling due to the fact that I am getting older and I did not like the ride any more. I went back to my sport shocks and added Swift springs. I honestly don't know if the ride will be what I am looking for but from what I've read it should.

Anyway, I am pricing these to sell. Asking $400 OBO shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Here is a pic that I snapped this afternoon:

2009-6MT-Sport/Touring-Dembflyr's Journal-TT Build Thread-CAR IS SOLD

Last edited by Dembflyr; 03-21-2012 at 06:23 AM.