View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #3370 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Its supposed to be 65 Wed and 67 Thurs here in Jersey Im seriously contemplating putting my Z back on the road to enjoy those days. I gotta do it soon anyway cause I wanna get it into the dealer to ATTEMPT to get a new trans outta them. 5th gear grinds. I know Im gonna get one of two responses from Nissan. Either its gonna be "sorry sir we cant seem to replicate the problem you are having/ there isnt a problem" OR its gonna be "sorry sir your warranty is null and void due to all of your aftermarket parts". At which point the arguing will insue. Im also anxious to get all the parts I have sitting here on the car so the sooner its on the road the sooner I can get it over to my buddies place to do some wrenching

Hey onzedge did you get your KONI'S in yet??????????????????????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Koni's installed yet!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Hi mr.onzedge!

Burritos Verdes tonight.
Konis, Konis, Konis.

No, they are not in yet. Saturday was the day, but my wife's Echo's tranny deciding that life was just not worth living anymore screwed my schedule. So, now it is:

Juke, Juke, Juke.

I have to schedule a weekday now to install them due to me driving the Z to my folks' house in LA in a few weeks. I have to have them done by then. I swear it is one thing after another these past few months and it is putting me seriously on z edge.