View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #522 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Quick_Z View Post
I will be hitting the track this spring after some new rubber is installed (AD08's) Should be in the 12's easily with current mods seeing how I hit a 12.9 with only test pipes and exhaust and stock everything else.......

DAN
You're going to run some nitrous this season? the nitrous rankings looks ripe for the picking dan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
Thinking about going again soon in the coming weeks, to put down a better time. When I went for the first time, I had a full tank of gas, and all my tires were left at road pressure of 35~psi. My friend who ran his 300ZX TT dropped nearly 4/10's of a second by letting some pressure out. Little things I wanna experiment with.
lemme know next time you go, james. btw, did your friend's nismo trap faster or slower than your 2012? i'm curious to see if the extra 18hp on the nismo made a difference (same track, same night, probably similar drivers?)
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote