View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
ModBargains
Track Member

Drives: Z
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
Default ModBargains.com | New Vendor Introduction | Extensive Inventory With On-Site Installs

ModBargains.com is excited to come on board the370z as a sponsor/vendor! We are located in Southern California (La Habra, CA) and have been in business for over 7 years. We have a great reputation for providing great service and quality parts in other car markets such as BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Pontiac, Fords, Chevrolet and Porsche and we look forward to continuing that in the Infiniti/Nissan markets.

We keep substantial inventory in our warehouse, quality control all of the items that come in from our suppliers, refuse to do business with manufacturers that do not provide customer service and quality products, and have highly trained and experienced sales staff to answer any customer questions. In addition, we perform installations on customer vehicles at our in-house professional installation center. Our focus is on creating happy customers - that's why we stock inventory for fast shipping, quality control all of our products, and provide on-site installation.

So why give ModBargains.com a shot? In our 7 years of business, we have created very close relationships with our suppliers and are direct dealers for most of them. This means we have the best pricing, largest inventory, and best customer support. Here are just some that you might recognize:

Suspension: KW, ST, CKS, CUSCO, H&R, HKS, etc.
Wheels: Avant Garde, Sportline, Forgestar, IForged, Linea Corse, TSW, Velocity Motoring etc.
Exhaust: AE Performance, Berk Technology, Remus, Akrapovic, etc.
Intake: AFE, Injen, Stillen, etc.
Brakes: Brembo, Stoptech, Axxis, etc.

We are still in the process of uploading products to our Infiniti/Nissan listings, so if you don't see something that you need, please let me know and I can get it for you.

Read more about us here: About ModBargains

Picture of our store:

Pictures of our waiting room:

Picture of our warehouse:

Pictures of our installation bay:

Have questions? Need pricing? Give me a call at 714 582 3330 ext 8003 or ask for Frank!
ModBargains is offline   Reply With Quote