View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #3307 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Why wouldnt you go with the Stillen bars to begin with?? Looks like the Stillen sways are about $70 cheaper. Now while I dont have mine installed yet I can assure you they will be every bit as good, if not better, than the Eibachs. I hear the Stillen bars are excellent, esp with a street setup. On the topic of Kamispeed, I suggest them to everyone. I have bought my Swifts, Koni's, and brake upgrades from them. Always a great price. Nobody else came close to the deal I got on my Konis from them.
They are about the same price from what i have found. Kmaispeed has the Eibachs for $369 with no tax and free shipping. The Stillens are $372 after shipping from z1. From what i have read on these forums, the Stillens are better for a street setup, the Hotchkis are more for a track set up and Eibachs are a good inbetweener. That's why i was planning to do Eibach.