View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #244 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

So first off have to say the Knicks celtics game was really good. Anthony had a good game. But pierce was on fire, overtime Rondo took over got a triple double. Crazy, and they are talking about trading him? smh.

Now, to the Lakers Heat game. Lakers have size no one can deny that, I think missing Bosh tonight was a big loss for the Heat as there was to def pressure. Wade being called on the second to last foul he had, was bullish, anyone could see that. So him getting fouled out shouldn't have even happened.

Gasol and Bron was a good matchup in the post, enjoyed seeing Gasol getting mad, and almost shoving james, lol, I wish gasol would have done something so that Lebron could rack him up no but seriously if he did he would have got ejected/suspended.

Kobe was on fire, I think that broken nose had some kind of motivation for him to win tonight, and when that man wants to win, theres no stopping him. I have to say pretty dissapointed with the bench tonight. Haslem especially, he had multiple open looks, couldn't sink them, and Anthony was neither there defensively nor offensively.

Overall a good game, Heat were down almost 16 cut it to like 4, then were down again. I have to say this is proabably the worst game they have played all season, James was the only consistent one.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote