View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #89 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Its already been mentioned that if you don't "get on it" especially in the later gears, where the auto has shown to be unable to handle the massive wave of torque, you will be fine. However, if you have splurged or a stage 2 kit, paid to have it installed and properly tuned, it would suck to be limited in your enjoyment. I mean damnit I paid for it all in cold hard cash I should be able to drive it like I want to. The guy in the jb4 135i or Vette isn't going to hear, "oh I want to take it easy on my tranny." He's just going to laugh at you.
Do you have a turbo or supercharger??

Only three members have had 7at fried and they all have common issue or circumstances.

One little feature on uprev can really make a difference on 7ats.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote