View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sndtgr08
Base Member

Drives: 2009 A/C 3.5 MT
Sndtgr08 is a jewel in the roughSndtgr08 is a jewel in the roughSndtgr08 is a jewel in the roughSndtgr08 is a jewel in the rough
Default Carlisle Performance & Style May 12 - May 13, 2012

2009 vid, shows some of the crazy stuff at the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_CEfSJWQkE

Not sure if you guys make it to these, but me and my son have gone with the Nico folks for the last couple of years. Its a weekend long party and carshow. They also have a small track they hold the AutoX and Drift compititions. To take your car on the track its $10 I belive and bring your own helmet. For the $10 you get A pit/track pass and can do unlimited laps on the track. All weekend long if you like. Some of the nuts missed the whole show lol.

Here are some pics and vids from last year...you may even see a vid of my first laps on the track....
Carlisle 2011 Discussion and Picture Page : Altima Coupe
Sorry you dont see much of the rest of the show. Most of us spent alot of time on or near the track even though there was a HUGE carshow with a dozen compititions. There is something for everyone

Here is Carlisles site
Carlisle Performance and Style - Hottest, Loudest, Fastest, Most Tricked-out Cars, Trucks, SUVs on the East Coast

I have met some really great people on this forum and and thougt this might be right up your alley I think it would be cool to have a the350z.com showing

If any are interested I may be able to get you discounded rooms for the weekend as well. As long as you dont mind being at the party hotel/lodge next to the nightclub/bar

Last edited by Sndtgr08; 03-15-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Sndtgr08 is offline   Reply With Quote