View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

I don't trust it. I don't need a nanny installed on my OBDII.

I do drive more than 30 miles a day, each way, to work.

I may have to drive between 12 and 4. What business is that of theirs?

Sometimes brake stomping is inevitable, especially if you live in high traffic areas.

What is the definition of "regularly"? What is that variable?

they should not be allowed access to that information, let alone given the ability to charge extra fees based on their collection.

"Paranoia" isn't the issue. Civil liberties are. Driving somewhere without anyone collecting data is the issue. Whether you drive within their standard or not, this is invasive, and if Progressive has success with it, every insurance company may begin to offer it, then may require it, and since we all have to carry some form of insurance to operate our vehicles, it's easy to see why people are concerned, as this may be rammed down our throats in a decade or so.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote