View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3zworld View Post
Actually when I mentioned "FI" I was meaning Fast Intentions and not forced induction, my bad...however that is good advice and I had thought about sometime in the near future to go with a turbo/super charger and would not want the headers in that case so thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Well then if by FI you mean Fast Intentions, then you're already making good choices. If you want to do the headers (which I have and <3) you'll only be able to do the Stage 1 SC kit. The stage 2 is 'claimed' not to work with the FI LTH's but this has not been factually proven and wasn't claimed by Tony. So it's not to say you can't get them... Just don't want you to spend money on a part to have to remove it later.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote