View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboytaktix View Post
Pioneer makes the BEST head units. My First touch screen unit was an older pioneer unit back in like 2005, was stolen and replaced with a Clarion double din, which is still good but not the same.

I plan on putting a real good head unit in the Z when I get it, I should start searching around for what kind of harnesses are required etc for install.
That is your opinion maybe a few of the members can chime in with their experience especially the ones that have had their pioneers a few years and had problems. IMO kenwood or alpine make the best. Especially with the problems with pico fuses on the pioneers.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote