View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
I will never, EVER lease a car!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post

How ever I understand people who do because it is for their work/work leases it for them.

My dad is in this situation so he is always changing cars. Which is nice so I can see different cars all the time. Every 2-3 years

Leasing a car have pros and cons, same as financing.

At least you have an option to keep the car or not when you lease it.

This is in case if your car has lots of reliability issues, you will end up stuck with it and paying alot for repairing after the warranty is expired. It happened to me when I was driving the BMW, try to sell it and the resale value wasn't that high...

If your car does very well and you can end up buy it after the lease is up.

Yes, you might end up paying the most, but since the interest rate and the amount of the buy-back is quite reasonable, I think it is feasible to lease a car and have an option to own it or choose another car at the end of the term.

cheers

CAD$0.02
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote