View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #795 (permalink)
Bucketlist2012
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Bucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
True BUT,
We don't vote for corporations! We vote for people to represent us! That's all we have! Also, are our elected officials representing us???? Are they pushing agendas that hurt us? Looks like they want oil/gas to go up. We blamed govt. in the past, why not now?????

I'm just frustrated/engry every time I gas up & it's a few pennies higher.
I'm venting....
There is enough blame to go around..It is not just the Government, or Speculators, or The Oil Companies, or the Big Banks, or by no means one man and his policies.. Sure we were told in 2008 that certain agenda's were going to be pushed,Gas prices, and that Printing and Spending would lead to ONLY one thing...Higher commodities due to the devalued dollar....A repeat of 2008..When going to just the gas station and the food store left you in shock...

It is worse now..I don't take sides, although i may have one, because i know that more than the rotten 535 politicians are at this...

Do you know that in the first 3 months of 2011, 5 of the largest U.S. Banks, made 55% profit on just their commodity portfolio's ? Just those guys. What did that do to the "recovery" ?

Throw in a failed policy fiscally and financially, and man we are in trouble..

If the two sides don't come together for the good of the people....We are in for worse before it gets better.
Bucketlist2012 is offline   Reply With Quote