Thread: More Sidewayz!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
VDC_OFF
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z M6
VDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I'm digging it!! I foresee this car making a huge dent in my savings as well as mods will surely come.
This car will do that, especially if you go JDM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizoN View Post
I'm stoked to see someone out there rockin` the Advan RS-D's... I ordered mine last year in April.. They had some issue with logistics, and it ended up taking way to long.. (Settled for some Volk Racing G2Type2 Matte Black) Instead. Love the build, and your attention to detail, can't wait to see more. Are you planning on taking the car to the track at all?
I would definitely love to as I havent yet. One track event is Red Meat and Race but they have those on Thursday so I would have to take the day off in order to do that. Maybe in the future. If I do I will use the RS-Ds for sure with the BF Goodrich tires, very sticky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbin09 View Post
I have been building my Z for drift too. You wont see them very often.. they are still a little pricey on the parts side. Good luck and have fun. I will probably run into you at mineral wells if you make the trek.
Sweet! Yeah hopefully I can make those more often, its been years since my last one. My KA 240SX couldnt handle the 90mph entry, kept losing power mid drift so Im curious to how this car will do. Just cost so much to get out there, towing for 5 hrs each way then hotel and tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
I'll be @ that Drift Event!
Sweet, see you out there. Dont laugh, Im a bit rusty haha
VDC_OFF is offline   Reply With Quote