View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I think you are right. The more questions they ask, the less likely they will buy. I swear some do it to either stalk females or pray for some m/m encounter and are hoping for the keyword to get it on.

I usually just put the prices $10 below average and put the word firm on it. I am not dealing with idiots who tries to lowball me on the spot.

I once had a guy asked me why my wheels have to be so big. If they were smaller, he would buy it. I mean if it doesnt fit, why waste people's time?
LOL those are the people that get no action.

But yeah some of the questions are really dumb. Like if someone texts you and says whats the your best price, or how low are you willing to go, that usually means they don't have anywhere close to your asking price.

Then when you tell them im pretty firm on my price, they start bitching about how your item isn't all that great and etc, then I just think to myself if it wasn't interest in the product im selling than what prompted you to call or text me in the first place.

I love CL though, really a good place to sell items, its just the people who buy stuff from you really don't know how to make a smooth transaction, and most of the times are what I like to call "broke shoppers" looking for a free handout.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote