View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #245 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
I washed the car late last night since I don't have time to wash it today or tomorrow, but I didn't expect rain today! Now the car has tons of water spots and dirt. >.<

Now I gotta make time to get the car cleaned up before leaving to KC tomorrow. My friend, who is supposed to ride with me, has a fever. Hope he gets well enough to go because he lived there for awhile before getting laid off.

Anyhow, I did a test run today, and the boost gauge shows max of 8 PSI. Hopefully I can use a lil bit of time to get accurate target boost before getting the numbers.
Try rain,then snow, then freezing rain. F'ing MO weather. Gotta throw another coat of wax on and detail it...I'm glad I finally got a garage.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote