View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #593 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk6 View Post
Ok sorry to post this here... Im done reading 1000 pages of blog to get an answer that I am sure I have missed because my eyes are going crazy.

I am looking to order ALL Redline fluids (today hopfully 2 Mar) to switch out my factory fluids. 2012 7AT touring+sport. Looking for a straight answer on how much oil, tranny, and diff (even though I read its sealed but others have had great outcomes with it that why i want to do so) and weights. Please let me know by PM or here doesnt matter and thanks for the help... if Im wrong about the diff forgive me.. eyes are shot from reading lol.
you'll need to buy I think 6 quarts of 5W30 for engine (need 5.25 quarts to actually put in).