Thread: Moroso Oil Pans
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Valentino
Enthusiast Member

Drives: SOLD 09,370z,M6
Valentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidyan View Post
Just wanted to announce that I've emailed Moroso (a company known for making large capacity oil pans), regarding whether one would be made available for the 370Z. I'll keep you guys posted when they respond and will follow up with a phone call to them if they don't get back to me in a couple days.

I think this would be a good solution for those of us with moderately high oil temps but do not track the car enough to benefit from spending almost $1,000 on a cooler. I'm aware that a pan spacer is available but from the install pics, it appears there is a piece of metal in the way which requires some cutting / shaving. Anyone interested? I'm surprised Moroso hasn't considered the Z. I think a lot of people in both the 370Z and G37 community would benefit from this.
if it's just a cost issue. and u don't mind adding an oil cooler. Mishimoto oil cooler kit
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote