View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post

But in reality CL is a good place to sell items, I have sold a bunch of stuff on there including my old car.

Most people who do ask a lot of questions though are only trying to low ball on your price and/or don't have the money to began with but hope that they can in someway get it for free or something. Thats what the free section of CL is for!!
I think you are right. The more questions they ask, the less likely they will buy. I swear some do it to either stalk females or pray for some m/m encounter and are hoping for the keyword to get it on.

I usually just put the prices $10 below average and put the word firm on it. I am not dealing with idiots who tries to lowball me on the spot.

I once had a guy asked me why my wheels have to be so big. If they were smaller, he would buy it. I mean if it doesnt fit, why waste people's time?
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote