View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 04:47 AM   #42 (permalink)
bigsix
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Honda City/Mazda 2
bigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud ofbigsix has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to bigsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I can't say it drive it more aggressively than I drove my old camry. That thing you had to push to the limit to have any sort of fun.

Driving the Z slowly seems like a waste of an investment though, so I'm sad whenever I have to do it, whether it's because of traffic or because I'm going on a road with frequent cops. The Z is for pleasure first, transportation second for me, and my driving reflects that.
My last car was a Camry; and, yes, you had to push it to have fun. I like the sound of Toyota's large(r) displacement 4-cylinder engine.

I usually try to be smooth & precise with my inputs while driving and practice technique. I never drift on dry roads, but love to in the snow.
It's enjoyable to drive at high speeds like you're in a race-car, but have to be careful of cops.
bigsix is offline   Reply With Quote