View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFish View Post
Im in the same boat except I dozed off a little on the wheel and rolled back when my foot was off the brake nudged the guy behind me and he just drove off ??

anyway I have these imprints now from the license plate screws and was quoted 175 to repair the damage from a mobile bumper repair guy. please update the thread with your results. still looking around...
sorry to hear man, but yeah i will update this as soon as i have a chance to check some of these places out this weekend, probably gonna hit up carsmetics in irvine first thing on saturday and btw thanks for all the suggestions everyone, really appreciate the help
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote