View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I can't say it drive it more aggressively than I drove my old camry. That thing you had to push to the limit to have any sort of fun.

Driving the Z slowly seems like a waste of an investment though, so I'm sad whenever I have to do it, whether it's because of traffic or because I'm going on a road with frequent cops. The Z is for pleasure first, transportation second for me, and my driving reflects that.
That is EXACTLY why I sold my Z06 and got into a car with a killer NAV system, nice interior, and BOSE sound system (not that it's all that awesome, but compared to what was in my Z06, it might as well be heaven's own choir). You can't always drive these kinds of cars like you want to sanely. You need something else going for the car to make it worth owning on long road-trips or in traffic.

Also, yes, I beat the crap out of my G20. I have to to merge.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote