View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Z11
Banned

Drives: z
Z11 is on a distinguished road

wtf? no one has responded to this.. you sure you dont work there? ... i took in my 350z to them and got an alarm system and 2 speakers done on my door panels, and it took about 6-7 hours for some odd reason.. shouldnt take that long, always makes me think if there doing other crap to the car, like switching parts or something in that nature, not just the people from audioheaven but any place that takes that long to do a simple job. and a few months later, my driver side speaker went out, thought it blew up, but i got it checked out from a family friend and it was just the wires that came out, so they didnt hook it up securely, and some other guy in a different thread thingy on this site said that audioheaven did a **** job on his speakers and had the wires running everywhere and could have caused a fire. idk where to take my car for tints or speakers or anything now.. KROMER RADIO OR AUDIO ON BATHURST AND DUNDAS SUCK, worse people ever. jam packed like sardines parking spot, bought my speakers, said it take 4 or something hours to install, 4-5 hours later they call and say they couldnt get the speakers i wanted, now how in THE HELL does it take 4-5 hours to tell me they dont have my damn product, they gave me a stupid upgrade, and when it was done, they didnt even come to the lot to test it out or anything, HERES YOUR KEYS, not even a bye or ANYTHING.
Z11 is offline   Reply With Quote