View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #225 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post
Dude, Rose is the man. I've liked that kid since he hit the scene a couple years ago.

I'm pretty sure D.Wade said after the All-Star game that he wanted to throw a hard foul out there since he was fouled twice by Kobe then he back-tracked after he realized Kobe broke his nose and got a concussion.

LOL @ Lebron chocking again
Rose is good guy, I met him at a gym I play ball at and he's very laid back and easy going. He watched me play a league game which felt funny because usually i watch him Chicagoans in general are very proud of him and what he's accomplished while staying humble and true to himself.

I also work accross the street from the Berto Center (where bulls practice) so i see them all here and there.